Our new-construction, 12-year-old home is available for summer/autumn rentals! Located in Dodger’s Hole, a quiet, controlled neighborhood, the house is adjacent to the Island bike path network, a 5-minute drive to the beach and only 3 miles to the center of Edgartown.
Perfect spot for a fun family vacation, girls’ weekend away or quiet fall holiday!
Staying in a home is perfect for an economical and comfortable holiday: the house sleeps 7 or 8, and you can cook your own meals, rather than spending hundreds on pricey restaurants.
Some details on our home:
- Wrap-around deck
- Master bedroom with a full bath ensuite, including a step-in shower and private access to the deck
- 2 upstairs bedrooms: one queen-sized, one double/single
- Full bath upstairs
- Sleeping loft
- Outdoor shower
- Kitchen with microwave, dishwasher, blender
- Cathedral ceiling in open-plan living/dining area
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Washer/dryer in the full basement
- Gas grill
- Internet/WiFi access
- Cable television
- Wheelchair access to outside and deck
- Bed linens, dishes, utensils and bath towels provided.
Call for availability and competitive weekly and partial-week quotes
Spring/autumn “getaways” (3 night minimum) also available (perfect for bachelorette or birthday weekends!)
Interested? Contact John and Kathleen at 401 641 6555!
Some information about Martha’s Vineyard:
Martha’s Vineyard is an island approximately 7 miles off the southern coast of Cape Cod.
Check out what’s going on here: http://www.mvy.com
Martha’s Vineyard is accessible by boat, from:
- Woods Hole, Massachusetts (this ferry accepts cars, by reservation only http://www.steamshipauthority.com/ssa/)
- And by passenger ferry from:
New Bedford (http://www.nefastferry.com/),
Or by air:
Need help figuring out how to get there? Just let us know – we can help!